Cone Beam Scans
- Lower Doses of Radiation than traditional panoramic scans.
- Scan Takes less time than traditional X-rays.
- Provides a more accurate X-ray of the mouth for surgical planning.
- Diagnosis of TMJ and Sleep Apnea.
- Full Mouth evaluation of jaw, nerves, sinus cavities and jaw.
- Cone Beam scans are our preferred method of X-rays for any major procedure.
Cone Beam CT Scans give your dentist a more detailed view of your mouth. The Dentist can see the nerves, jaw and nasal cavities which allow for more precise treatment planning.
The scans and the imaging software allow the dentist to take accurate measurements of the nerves and canals. This allows for a more detailed planning for your treatment. There will be no surprises when Dr. Ganesh is working on your mouth. All the details will be provided to him which usually doesn't happen with traditional forms of X-Rays.
Procedures which benefit from CT scans;
- Extractions of impacted teeth
- TMJ & Sleep Apnea Diagnosis
- Dental Implant Surgery
- Detecting, Measuring and Treating Jaw Tumors
- Determining bone structure and tooth orientation
- Full Mouth Rehabilitation
- Locating the origin of tooth pain